Saturday, April 21, 2012

Reflecting on Communication in the Early Childhood Field

To all my colleagues:

I am sure you are ready for a break as I sure am! But the information I have learned from this class is priceless. As we enter into our different specialties, I want to encourage each of you by saying that there is no turning around now! Just imagine in 6 months we will be graduating with the skills and knowledge to bring about positive change. Hopefully we are all undergoing  positive change within ourselves as well. In all honesty, I am still not where I should be in regards to managing conflict and communication, but my thinking is not where it used to be. I am thankful for this class as my awareness about the subject has been elevated to another level, challenging me everyday to apply what I have learned.And I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    Great insights as we wrap up this class! This class came at the most perfect time for me, while I am still a work in progress I am excited to continuous use all the knowledge I have gained throughout this course.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    I have enjoyed getting to know you through your discussion and blog posts. I am glad that you are also finding real-life value in the courses that we have been taking. Best of luck to you!
    Careyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl,

    It has been a pleasure learning more about you through your blogs and the discussion board. 6 months and we will be graduates?!!!! Lord I see the light! I wish you success in your future endeavors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete